£22k - 25k per year + Benefits
Salary - £22,000 -25,000
Location – Hungerford
We are working in partnership with this superb, specialist business based in the Berkshire area where you will be joining the team as an Administrative Assistant.
We have been asked to recruit an Admin Assistant who will support the business providing general Admin and customer service support for a brand-new permanent position. Candidates with experience of the Engineering industry would be well received.
As the Admin Assistant you will be required to:
- Support leadership teams managing calendars and arranging travel.
- Carry out administrative tasks.
- Carry out occasional reception duties.
- Set up appointments and arrange meetings.
- Coordinate visitors
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Administrative experience
- IT skills (Excel, Word, Email)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Able to manage multiple projects at any time.
- Experience of negotiating with stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with solid administrative experience to develop your career further within an established organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Admin Assistant role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.