10 months ago
Administrative Assistant & Travel Coordinator
6 month contract
£8.21 per hour
Primary Purpose of Role
To perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities as well as to coordinate and book local and international travel of company employees and contractors as required.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Planning and scheduling meetings for the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Management Team as and when required
- Support with all documentation preparation in line with new company rebranding guidelines.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc administrative tasks as defined by the HR Manager for other areas of the business where there is need for support.
- Receive travel requests from travelling employees/contractors and coordinate bookings
- Explore all methods of travel and price comparisons to ensure journey and price are both time and financially efficient
- Confirm travel approvals as per company policies
- Coordinate and process travel booking amendments
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), time management and organisational skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience in travel coordination
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail and ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Very flexible approach to duties and responsibilities
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.