over 1 year ago
Job Title - ADAS Test Engineer
Location - Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced ADAS Test Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Hällered (Proving Ground), Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The Group Vehicle & Rig Testing includes 23 people, both engineers and rig operators. We perform objective testing according to the customers' requirements in the area of active safety, vehicle dynamics, and clearance e.g. wheel, ground and engine. We are performing the tests both on rigs, on the track and under winter season on expeditions at tracks in southern Europe.
As a Test Engineer (ADAS Testing) in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), you will use state of the art equipment like autonomous steering robots and self-propelling soft targets in the work to develop new vehicle functions. The area of ADAS testing is very congested and growing and new functionality is developed continuously. You will have the possibility to initiate and lead research work to improve current testing method both systems and components.
* Planning, preparation and carrying through tests both in rigs and tracks in the area
* In close collaboration with the customer participate in the development of new test methods in the art to promote the technological cycle plan
* Technology and operational responsibility for rigs and equipment within the group
* Development of test equipment with in the area and this often in collaboration with other companies and Universities
* B.Sc in Mechatronics, Electronics or similar education
* Good skills in Electronics, Control and Automation Meritorious
* Knowledge of measurements and signal processing
* Skills in programming, preferably in Python/Matlab
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.