£30k - 50k per year
ADAS Systems Engineer
To £50,000 p.a. plus benefits
An ADAS Systems Engineer is required for the development of next-generation ADAS and Automated Driving Systems from concept level to production sign-off on behalf of OEMs. Candidates with working knowledge of safety standards (ISO 26262, 21448) would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, requires a proactive ADAS Systems Engineer, based in Coventry, to identify and develop use cases for ADAS features. As an ADAS Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop test plans and test cases for ADAS features, ensuring an appropriate requirements coverage and traceability back to use cases
- Design ADAS features according to the standards and legislation relevant for the application and its market
- Regularly report and present projects activities to other team members and senior management
- Identify and resolve conflicts in meeting technical requirements
- Engage with customers to understand and track project milestones and deliverables dates
The ADAS Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Professional relevant experience in ADAS / AD Systems Engineering
- Awareness of ADAS SAE Levels
- Awareness of systems development lifecycle
- Knowledge of ADAS features on the market / under development
- Knowledge of ADAS regulations and standards (UN-ECE and ISO)
- Proficient in Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Driving Licence valid for driving in the UK
- Flexibility to travel to suppliers, customers and other offices as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the understanding of vehicle control modules, E/E architecture, and vehicle systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based consultancy will offer you:
- Up to £50,000 p.a.
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a ADAS Systems Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the ADAS Systems Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.