about 2 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently looking for an ADAS Systems Engineer to work on ADAS projects for an Internatioal Automive compnay. The role entail:
Develop and maintain the ADAS technology roadmap with a route to Autonomy
- • Management and technical oversite of a team performing development, testing and calibration of advanced algorithms, for both demonstrator and production intent vehicles within the following areas:
- o Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- o Autonomous vehicle control o Electric vehicle supervisory control o Hybrid vehicle control
- • Management of code verification and validation including process development and instigation in these areas
- • Support for controls hardware specification for both rapid prototype and production controllers o Lead the team to develop ADAS suitable for domestic Indian market applications, including Camera, RADAR and Data fusion systems
- o Initiate and plan autonomous driving projects to align with TML cycle plan and technology roadmap o Ensure efficient use of resources through prioritisation o Develop and maintain relationships with external companies and academic institutions to support achievement of TMETC goals.
- o Hands on experience of modelling tools e.g MatLab o Understanding of AI development and its application uses The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake others duties within the scope and grading of the post.
Other Features of Role
- o Line management of the autonomous / ADAS / connected car team
- o Ensure that appropriate tools and processes are being used for development and initiate change when required
- o Work with identified services partners in India and technically guide them.
- o Track the deliverables from suppliers.
- o Work with start-up companies in UI and AI domain to introduce new technologies.
If you are a suitably quaulifies ADAS Systems Engineer please sent your resume to email email@example.com or get in touch on 07947 342 592
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.