ADAS System Engineer
An ADAS System Engineer is required with experienced of MATLAB/Simulink.
Due to growth this company, a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires a ADAS System Engineer for a new permanent role.
The ADAS System Engineer position requires working with other team members and the customers' engineers to deliver ADAS projects according to plan. The role will therefore typically include elements of the following key activities:
- Identify vehicle and feature use cases
- Develop, define & refine system requirements for ADAS features
- Define and document functional requirements
- Identify and resolve conflicts in meeting technical requirements
- Support robustness activities (e.g. FMEA) and safety analysis for new feature development
- Assist with definition of any new network bus messages
- Engage with suppliers to understand and track software delivery dates
- Develop test plans for features
- Implement or modify functionality in support of features
- Rig- or vehicle-level testing of new ADAS features
The ADAS System Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum BSc or BEng (2:1) in Automotive or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Proficient in Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Effective communication skills
- Driving Licence valid for driving in the UK
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink
- Professional experience in relevant systems engineering
- Experience in conducting FMEA activities
- Experience in ADAS sensor processing
- A working knowledge of vehicle messaging and architectures
- Knowledge of safety standards (ISO 26262, 21448) and activities
- Experience with Vector tools (e.g. CANalyzer, CANape) or equivalent
- Experience in Project Management
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the ADAS System Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.