- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 57911
ADAS Systems Engineer– Automotive – Midlands - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
Our client is an engineering company that specialises in electric and hybrid vehicle systems and integration. They provide engineering services and parts to support both prototype and production vehicle programmes at all stages of development including feasibility studies, design, integration and testing. They are now seeking an ADAS systems engineer with a passion for future vehicle technologies.
As ADAS Systems Engineer – Automotive you will
- Manage the implementation of process, software and hardware changes to improve product build efficiency, adapt to supply base changes and keep afloat of latest developments
- Analyse quality & warranty data from various sources such as Analytical Warranty System (AWS), Durability testing, customer feedback and dealer communications.
- Perform root cause analysis, including testing where required, to identify cause & resolutions for field issues, and to validate the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Work with component/system owners, suppliers, manufacturing teams to implement corrective actions for identified issues.
- Develop advanced driving systems to achieve above L3 level autonomy
As ADAS Systems Engineer – Automotive you will have
- A Degree minimum 3 years of experience in automotive EE systems / component engineering, development & testing.
- Direct experience of vehicle ADAS in an OEM/Tier 1 environment
- Proven ability to lead international, cross-company teams on challenging technical projects
- Familiarity with automotive (OEM) specifications and standards including manufacturing processes.
- Background in electrical design and / or software implementation
- Knowledge of Vector Canoe / Canalyser; Analysis of CAN, LIN, Ethernet communication busses.
- Perform safety management activities to relevant standards during all project phases including preliminary hazard analysis, S/DFMEA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis, safety goal generation.
- Ensure effective communication, containment and action plans with regards to quality related issues.
- Support effective root cause analysis and permanent corrective actions are implemented for quality issues.
- Good working knowledge of all low-voltage electrical systems within a vehicle platform
Suitably qualified and experienced ADAS Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.