3 months ago
ADAS Systems Development - Senior/Principal Engineer – Warwickshire (remote) - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
An ADAS Systems Development – Senior/Principal Engineer is required for a flourishing department working in the field of passenger and commercial vehicles. The successful candidate will work with cross-functional teams to develop ADAS features from concept to production.
As ADAS Systems Development – Senior/Princicpal Engineer – you will be required to
- Develop ADAS, V2X and autonomous driving system software.
- Develop system, component and feature requirements and progress the requirements through the requirements management tools.
- Develop and test ADAS hardware and software solutions on bench and vehicle.
- Support the delivery of Engineering sign off through DVP and report DV progress through our validation and verification tool.
- Algorithm development and testing using C++/ Python.
- Support system integration and calibration of ADAS hardware.
- Support all projects’ technical activities to meet customer deadlines and Milestones.
- Work with identified services partners in India.
- Track the deliverables from suppliers.
- Work with start-up companies in AI and ML domain to introduce new technologies.
As ADAS Systems Development – Senior/Principal Engineer - you will have
- A good understanding of Vehicle Safety Systems.
- Experience working on C++ and Python.
- Working knowledge of simulation and validation tools for e.g. CarMaker and HIL.
- Knowledge of NPI or GPDS process.
- Experience in Cyber security, OTA and CCF.
- Aware of ADAS Architecture development for SAE Level 0 through 5.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Training, support and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced ADAS Systems Development Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.