The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Chassis Electronics (CE) teams develop and deliver systems and features such as Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Automatic High Beam control, Intelligent Emergency Braking, Traffic Sign Recognition, Intelligent Speed Limiter, Rear View, Junction View, Cross Traffic Alert, 360 degree Plan View, Lane Change Merge Aid, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Traffic Jam Assist, Highway Assist, Driveline Controls, Terrain Response, Active Suspension, and various new technologies working towards the goal of autonomous driving.
The role of ADAS System Engineer is based within the ADAS Systems & Subsystems Engineering group in Electrical Engineering, The ADAS Systems & Subsystems group is responsible to complete all the system engineering deliverables required to design and deliver driver assistance features based on video, radar and ultrasonic technologies.
- Systems Engineering
- Requirements Management
- Systems Architecture Design
- Experience in Automotive Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience in Driver Assistance Systems or comparable complex systems (e.g. Infotainment, Chassis Control, Powertrain)
- Experience in logical system architectures, physical system architectures, functional allocation, functional and non-functional requirements design
- Experience with tools such as Doors, Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink, CANalyser, CANoe
- Strong oral and written communication & IT skills
- Highly disciplined, analytical and self-committed.
- Driven by passion for the automotive product
- UK Driving licence or equivalent