ADAS Software Planner
c£35,000 per annum
Our client provides engineering technology solutions to clients including major manufacturers and suppliers in the individual industry sectors requires an experienced and highly motivated automotive project planner, co-ordinating the development, delivery and validation of software and control systems development for ADAS features.
As an ADAS Software Planner you will be required to:
- Create and manage project plans to support the design, implementation and validation of control software.
- Interact with the on- and off-shore controls and software engineering teams and associated suppliers to establish timescales, resource estimates and deliverables in line with the inhouse software development process.
- Project management to ensure timely delivery of software components, test plans and
releases according to project milestones and gateways.
- Define appropriate organisation and process for project reviews and meetings (meeting structure, agenda, and attendees).
- Management and report out of project status, software development metrics and issue.
- Manage timely investigation and closure of problems including appropriate escalation and reporting of issues and build and launch support where required.
- Support process improvement and compliance activities for the in-house software delivery process, including performing lessons learned activities to drive continuous improvement into processes and standards.
- Occasional travel to other sites may be required including overseas
The ADAS Software Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Highly motivated and self-starting individual with effective leadership and influencing skills
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills essential
- Thorough understanding of control system and software development, integration and
release for real time embedded applications throughout the product lifecycle
- Experience of software management techniques such as Agile and Waterfall
- Understanding of requirements and change management, software version control
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
- Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Software, Automotive / Aerospace engineering or similar subject, or equivalent industry experience
- Must be eligible to work within the UK without sponsorship
- Experience of system engineering principles and ECU / software architecture
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of vehicle electrical architectures to develop your career.
If you have any questions about the ADAS Software Planner role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.