The Electrical Systems Engineer will lead the delivery of a complex, innovative and heavily distributed electromechanical system into a product. You will co-ordinate a cross-functional team to ensure that all the requirements cascaded to the different subsystems and all the system deliverables will be delivered according with the project timing. You will manage the suppliers and lead the team to resolve technical issues. The Automated Progression Systems team, in EESE ADAS, design develop and delivers advanced cruising systems such as Integrated Cruise Assist and Traffic Jam Pilot, from decomposing customers' requirements to managing quality issues in the field.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Systems Engineering: Design, Development and Delivery.
- Distributed Electromechanical Systems Architecture Design.
- Leadership, stakeholder management and focus on Delivery.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience in Driver Assistance Systems or comparable complex systems (eg Transportation, Aerospace).
- Experience in logical system architectures, physical system architectures, functional allocation, functional and non functional requirements design.
- Experience in delivering a complex and innovative distributed electromechanical system.
- Strong oral and written communication & IT skills.
- Highly disciplined, analytical and self-committed.