Research into sensor systems for autonomous vehicles at Level 4/5. Sensor fusion, object classification and drivable space determination
- An understanding of advanced driver assistance features and vehicle electrical architectures, CAN Bus, potential ethernet solutions
- A fundamental understanding of the 3D images space, with point clouds and disparity calculations
- Experience in a company following first Degree or a Masters or PhD in a relevant area
- Experience of lidar and radar and their uses in automotive ADAS systems. Linux experience an advantage as well as some ROS experience
- Strong skills in maths, who would be able to hit the ground running on matrix calculations. C, C++ and Python programming skills
- Some GPU programming (CUDA) would also be good but not essential
Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics. Ideally with a higher degree.