Research into sensor systems for autonomous vehicles
- An understanding of optical systems - lidar and camera systems and image processing techniques
- An understanding of advanced driver assistance features and vehicle electrical architectures, CAN Bus, potential Ethernet solutions
- A practical Electronics Engineer - able to interface sensors to computer systems, acquire and analyse data and benchmark sensors
- Working experience following first Degree or a Masters or PhD in a relevant area
- Experience of lidar, cameras and radar and their uses in automotive ADAS systems.
- Linux experience an advantage as well as some ROS experience Matlab, C, C++ and Python programming skills
- Some GPU programming (CUDA) would also be good but not essential
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics.
- Preferable if candidate has Masters of PhD in one of these subjects