The ADAS Modelling and Simulation Lead Engineer will lead and participate in the development of an ADAS Simulation Platform supporting the Pre-development System and Subsystem activities (Requirements and Proof of concept).
In order to achieve his mission, the Engineer will have to:
- Understand the System Engineering process, from early stages, initial feasibility and concept proving studies to system design development
- Understand the predevelopment and development System design activities (from high level requirements to subsystems/sensors, going through system behaviour, driver interaction, system requirements)
- Lead and participate in the modelling and simulation activities to develop our platform
- Define the overall framework of a global platform and the simulation framework.
- Develop the Simulation framework and manage evolution and maintenance
- Develop and manage a set of Model library (Functions, Sensors, Actuators) develop in house or not. Ensure the integrity and the performance of the simulation tool interfaces of this platform.
- Coordinate the activities (Specification, Modelling, simulation, testing, Analysis, reporting) in-house with the help of relevant departments and outside with our partners.
- Define and participate in the development of needed software/Hardware interfaces between the simulation platform and vehicle prototype software platforms
- Modelling and Simulation skills and their relevant tools
- System Engineering
- LifeCycle sensors knowledge and physics behind it
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
- Knowledge of Carmaker
- Experience in defining software interfaces between different platforms (e.g. interfaces between CarMaker and Matlab) and ability to perform integration with the needed test levels successfully
- Experience in integrating and configurating models, interfaces and simulation tools to create a complete ADAS platform.
- Experience in Implementing and testing the ADAS scenarios
- Experience in technical coordination of Complex Projects in Virtual Environment with good communication skills so as to interact with a lot of stakeholders.