The role of ADAS Lead Engineer for ECUs and Sensors is based within the ADAS Systems and Subsystems Engineering group in Electrical Engineering,
The ADAS Systems and Subsystems group is responsible to complete all the system engineering deliverables required to design and deliver driver assistance features based on video, radar and ultrasonic technologies such as Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Automatic High Beam control, Intelligent Emergency Braking, Traffic Sign Recognition, Intelligent Speed Limiter, Rear View, Junction View, Cross Traffic Alert, 360 degree Plan View, Lane Change Merge Aid, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Traffic Jam Assist, Highway Assist
As a Lead engineer you will manage and coordinate the design, development, testing and introduction of new systems and components (commodities). Operating in a cross-functional organisation, Lead Engineers will direct report into Group Leaders and where delivering on specific vehicle programmes have an additional matrix report into Module Leaders.
- Experience in delivering the commodity plan to QCT WERS releasing to support the ADAS Commodity
- Able to ensure all programme design solutions meet Programme targets for cost and weight and Legal regulations and RMDV requirements.
- Optical Quality and PCPA knowledge
- Management of the design responsible supplier teams in support of delivery of the programme milestones
- Creation & maintenance of vehicle test plans detail planning of test and development
- Ability to Manage vehicle development testing to sign off supporting engineering test teams with issues
- Experience in Resolving issues with component engineering and vehicle attribute teams to develop designs that meet targets
- Project management within Systems Engineering
- Requirements Management experience