The role of ADAS Lead Engineer is based within the ADAS Systems & Subsystems Engineering group in Electrical Engineering.
The Lead Engineer will be responsible to manage the planning, the CCB and the associated costs of all the system and subsystems deliverables required to deliver driver assistance features based on video and ultrasonic technologies such as Remote Control Drive, Remote Parking, Park Aid etc.
They will also need to interact with a lot of stakeholders (suppliers, system and subsystem engineers, AML teams), be diplomatic and proactive so as to progress as a priority in the organisation the delivers on time with the right quality and the expected cost.
- Project Management (including supplier Management)
- CCB and cost tracking
- Automotive system knowledge
- Experience in Automotive Engineering
- Experience in Driver Assistance Systems or comparable complex systems (e.g. Infotainment, Chassis Control, Powertrain)
- Experience in program/project management
- Experience with tools such as MS Project, Sharepoint, able to produce synthetic information and scorecards
- Strong oral and written communication & IT skills
- Highly disciplined, analytical and self-committed.
- Driven by passion for the automotive product
- UK Driving licence or equivalent