£22.89 - 29.59 per hour
ADAS Engineer - 54248
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
- Design & Release engineer for Driver Assist Technology systems and features for Commercial Vehicle applications.
- Develop product definition, program assumptions and targets with Marketing, Finance, Program Planning and Program Management.
- Lead engineering tasks to support GPDS program milestones and gateways: design, develop, release, test and launch content to meet specification requirements and program targets (time, costs, weight, quality).
- Source and project manage suppliers leading 'Team of Four' with Purchasing, Finance and Cost Estimating. ASAP, ESOW, RFQ, SOBA, CPA.
- Package components and modules to meet CAD design rules, DPA and E2KS requirements.
- Ensure correct requirements capture and understand detailed technical specifications.
- Support EI-PAT, FIP and software processes, CAN message lists, signal database development and system compatibility.
- Plan and coordinate component, system and vehicle level design verification (DV) and testing to support / gateways using eFDVS. Production - Deliver PPAP parts for production, support prototype builds and production launches at global vehicle assembly plants.
- Support manufacturing, diagnostics and EOL compatibility.
- Lead investigations to diagnose and resolve test failures, 'Voice of Customer' issues and quality concerns.
- Support EESE PMT meetings, monitor delivery performance and conduct weekly status report-outs to management working with Dunton, Merkenich and Dearborn teams.
- Use lessons learnt, quality data, FMA tools and disciplines to continually improve components and systems.
- Knowledge of Global Product Development System and Engineering Tools and Processes: VSEM, GPDS, eFDVS, AVBOM, WERS, AIMS, Teamcenter.
- Experience in electrical or electronic systems, hardware and/or software.
- Product Development processes.
- Valid driving license for use in the UK, mainland Europe, and the ability to travel.
- Systems engineering, vehicle testing, automotive electronics.
- Relevant Automotive, or Engineering degree.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.