The Highly Automated Driving Systems Engineer ( ADAS) will lead the delivery of a complex, innovative and heavily distributed electromechanical system into a product.
The individual will coordinate a cross-functional team to ensure that all the requirements cascaded to the different subsystems and all the system deliverables will be delivered according with the project timing.
They will manage the suppliers and lead the team to resolve technical issues. The Highly Automated Driving team, in EESE ADAS, design develop and delivers advanced cruising systems such as Integrated Cruise Assist and Traffic Jam Pilot, from decomposing customers` requirements to managing quality issues in the field.
- Systems Engineering Management
- Distributed Electromechanical Systems Architecture Design
- Leadership and focus on Delivery
The successful applicant will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in Automotive Engineering
- Experience in Driver Assistance Systems or comparable complex systems (e.g. Transportation, Aerospace)
- Experience in logical system architectures, physical system architectures, functional allocation, functional and non-functional requirements design
- Experience in delivering a complex and innovative distributed electromechanical system
- Strong oral and written communication & IT skills
- Highly disciplined, analytical and self-committed.
- Driven by passion for the automotive product
- UK Driving licence or equivalent