We are seeking an ADAS Engineer with experience of CAN system analysis to work within the Design and Development department at Cranfield.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage the Design of AD/ADAS systems
- Carry out Root Cause investigation of complex electrical concerns on vehicles under the guidance of the component Design Engineer
- Provide technical support to production plant, including support for line trial activities and setup of EOL calibration facilities
- Act as a window for Japan AD/ADAS team to facilitate information exchange with other project teams (design & test) to ensure efficient working
- Coordinate component hardware and/or software retrofit, occasionally on scale that requires managing a team
- Knowledge of Active Safety Euro-NCAP Testing Protocols, and experience of analysing data from Active Safety Testing would be highly beneficial
The ADAS Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Be self-motivating and self-managing. Pro-active. Positive. Energetic personality and flexible regarding working practice and working hours
- Aptitude to understand new technologies and systems by clear application of engineering principles and knowledge
- Good problem solving skills with knowledge of Design Review, FTA and FMEA activities.
- Be able to risk assess software modifications and develop appropriate test plans
- Knowledge of network communications and multiple BUS principles (CAN)
- Experience of CAN system analysis (CANalyzer/CANoe/CANape etc)
- Post graduate experience in an engineering environment
- Relevant Engineering Degree qualification
- Hold a full and clean UK driving license
If you have any questions about the ADAS Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.