8 months ago
Title: Plant Operator
We are currently recruiting for an Plant Operator / Electrical Operator to work at our client’s site in Pontefract, responsible for the electrical maintenance on equipment across the site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role will be working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the facility.
- Complete mechanical and/or electrical maintenance on equipment across the site.
- Work with the operational team to ensure that the site is clean and tidy.
- Involved in loading agricultural feedstocks into hoppers.
- Organise the reception and safe handling of solid and liquid food wastes.
- Collect data on process and equipment performance.
- Assist plant manager with preparation of reports for LFE Board.
- Ensure that the site operates safely and promote a safety-first culture.
- Work with the LFE team to ensure the site operates in line with environmental permit.
- Participate in a rota to provide 24/7 standby cover for the site
- Experience of maintenance of mechanical and/or electrical systems
- At least 2 years’ experience carrying out maintenance on a large commercial or industrial site
- Operational experience of an anaerobic digestion site
- Understanding of the rules surrounding handling and storage of food wastes
- Full UK driving licence
- For electrical specialists – NVQ level 3 electrical qualification or equivalent
- Telehandler licence
- Confined spaces training
- Working at heights training
- Formal H&S qualification
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.