£11.00 - £14.60 per hour
over 1 year ago
Accounts Receivable Assistant
£10.00 to £13.00 p/h Ltd
Accounts Receivable Assistant opportunity working for a scientific analysis, and consultancy company based in Reading.
- Accounts Receivable processes liaising with customers, billing departments and finance and commercial teams to ensure invoices are processed and paid promptly
- Assist in credit control processes
- General ledger and sub-ledger reconciliations (Debtors, Sales, Bank, Intercompany)
- Prepare and post sales accruals and deferrals journals, with responsibility for maintaining corresponding reconciled monthly schedules
- Working in a team of 7
- Accurate, efficient and organised whilst under pressure of time Self-motivated, with drive and perseverance to push things through to conclusion/resolution and the inclination to challenge and improve procedures
- Customer focused with an approachable personality and ability to communicate effectively at all levels AAT or strong working experience in a busy accounting department.
- Experience of communicating clearly with clients and resolving accounting queries.
- Experience of working with SAP and EXCEL
- Experience of working in a busy varied finance team
- Raising Invoices, chasing POs
- Excellent Customer Service
- Someone who can think on their feet and problem solve
- AAT or strong working experience in a busy accounting department
A face to face interview will be required, Christmas shutdown period 21 Dec to 2 Jan 2019, contractor will not be required to work during these dates.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.