Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.00 - £11.50 per hour + Temp to Perm
about 2 years ago
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
To £11.50 per hour
Temp to Perm
This position sits in a small team that is responsible for accurately maintaining the accounts payable function of the business. Key activities will include:
- Maintaining and updating the Purchase Ledger; processing high volumes of supplier invoices, ensuring existing controls are met.
- Match Goods Received Notes (GRN's) against Purchase Orders (PO's), and processing invoices against matched PO's.
- Establish new supplier accounts and manage supplier queries.
- Arrange and authorise BACS payment runs.
This opportunity is ideal for an accounts payable clerk or administrator who is seeking their next challenge in a growing & successful business. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger department.
- The ability to reconcile and process supplier invoices, set up new supplier accounts and make payment runs.
- Good ability in Excel, and general competence with computers, printers, scanners etc.
- AAT qualifications are desirable.
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of components to the Automotive OEM and aftermarket sectors.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.