ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
To £17,500 + Excellent Benefits
This position sits in a small team that is responsible for accurately maintaining the accounts payable function of the business. Key activities will include:
- Maintaining and updating the Purchase Ledger; processing high volumes of supplier invoices, ensuring existing controls are met.
- Establish new supplier accounts.
- Arrange and authorise BACS payment runs.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries in a professional manner.
This opportunity is ideal for an accounts payable clerk or administrator who is seeking their next challenge in a growing & successful business. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger department.
- The ability to reconcile and process supplier invoices, set up new supplier accounts and make payment runs.
- Good ability in Excel, and general competence with computers, printers, scanners etc.
- AAT qualifications are desirable.
Our client is a high care logistics business, who are now looking to appoint a number of new positions within their finance function.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.