- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Finance
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58865
Accounts Payable Clerk
Up to £21.00 per hour - Inside IR35
3 month FTC
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will receive invoices/credit notes from both Intercompany and Third Party suppliers for goods and services.
Timely input and payment of these is crucial to maintain the smooth running of the business. You will also be required to perform other clerical tasks in accordance with standard accounting procedures and documentation.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process purchase invoices and credits onto the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Account for the correct treatment of VAT, where applicable
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations and resolve differences
- Verify details on the invoice match delivery details, quantities and price.
- Deal with invoice queries internally and externally
- Resolve significant issues (eg. final demand letters) promptly
- Liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail
- General clerical duties.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Previous finance experience
- Accounts Payable experience
- Excel skills essential (basic formulas, pivot tables, look ups)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in person, by telephone and in writing
- Keyboard numeracy/data entry skills essential
- Proactively looks at continuous improvement and seeks out problems and trends
Office based. Working hours are 8-4 Mon – Fri.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.