- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59164
Accounts Payable Clerk
Up to £20.80 p/h (Inside IR35)
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will receive invoices/credit notes from both Inter-company and Third-Party suppliers for goods and services supplied to the company.
Timely input and payment of these is crucial to maintain the smooth running of the business. You will also be required to perform other clerical tasks in accordance with standard accounting procedures and documentation.
- Process purchase invoices and credits onto the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Account for the correct treatment of VAT, where applicable
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliation's and resolve differences
- Verify details on the invoice match delivery details, quantities, and price.
- Deal with invoice queries internally and externally
- Resolve significant issues (e.g. final demand letters) promptly
- Liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail
- General clerical duties.
Key skills and experiences:
- Previous finance experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in person, by telephone and in writing
- Keen, flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, ability to analyse information
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keyboard numeracy/data entry skills essential
- Excel skills essential (basic formulas, pivot tables, look ups)
- Pro actively looks at continuous improvement and seeks out problems and trends
- Ability to build/maintain working relationships
- Accounts Payable experience
Core Hours: 08:00 to 17:00
Interested in the above role? Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.