£13.89 - 13.89 per hour
about 1 month ago
Accounts Payable Assistant
Pay Rate - £13.89 per hour
Located – Chichester
Inside IR35 – PAYE/UMBRELLA only
Accounts Payable, reconciliations, invoices, SAP
An Accounts Payable Assistant is required to join a large business based in Chichester with experience working in accounts departments where you will be responsible for the processing of invoices, supplier reconciliations and maintaining supplier relationships. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to a period of growth this fantastic company, based in Chichester requires an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team for a new 6-month contract. As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be required to:
- Process all Invoices accurately.
- Complete supplier reconciliations
- Process multi-currency global invoices
- Answer stakeholder and supplier calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounts filing systems
The Accounts Payable Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in Accounts Payable positions
- Experience processing invoices
- Experience of completing reconciliations.
- Experience of SAP
- Excellent communication/customer skills
- Experience in high volume roles (Purchase Ledger)
- Experience of SAP
- Ideally AAT qualified
- Able to confidently liaise with internal and external departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background of working in Accounts payable to work for a great company and to develop your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Accounts Payable Assistant role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.