ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - Payables & Receivables
To £27,000 + Benefits
This position sits in a team that is responsible for accurately maintaining the Accounts Payable & Receivable of the business's UK & Ireland division. Key activities will include:
- Maintaining and updating the Purchase Ledger; processing high volumes of supplier invoices, ensuring existing controls are met.
- Maintaining and updating the Sales Ledger; processing high volumes of customer payments.
- Processing BACS and manual payment runs.
- Reconcile the ledgers in preparation for month-end accounting.
- Investigate and resolve queries in a professional manner.
This opportunity is ideal for an Accounts Clerk who is seeking their next challenge in a large and supportive business. You will possess:
- Experience in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable during your career.
- Familiarity in a high-volume accounts department.
- Good basic accounting ability; being able to reconcile the general ledger and report information to management.
- Good ability in Excel, experience with Oracle software is an advantage.
- AAT qualifications are desirable.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic Clerk to maintain the Accounts Payable and Receivables for the UK&I.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.