£28k - 30k per year + Benefits
5 months ago
Salary – 28,000 – 30,000
Location – Bromsgrove (Worcestershire)
An Accounts Assistant is required to join a busy team, where you will be supporting the Company Accountant and the wider team completing accounts duties, maintaining ledgers, and preparing information for sales and management. Candidates who are AAT qualified and have experience of SAGE would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a market leading organisation based in the Bromsgrove area of Birmingham requires an Accounts Assistant with general Account’s experience for a new permanent role (Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm)
As the Accounts Assistant you will be required to:
- Carry out month end reports.
- Match purchase invoices to orders, deliveries, and invoices
- Assist with preparing year end information.
- Maintain sales and customer records.
- Support customer care team on queries regarding customer accounts
- Stock control/review
- Maintain cash book (receipts/payments)
- Commission reporting for sales team.
The Accounts Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- AAT Qualified
- Excellent IT skills in Excel
- Experience with SAGE 200c would be an advantage.
- Excellent bookkeeping skills
- Organised and Methodical
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an Accounts/Bookkeeping background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bromsgrove based company will offer you:
Salary details – £28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in Accounts roles and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Accounts Assistant role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.