Competitive salary and target driven salary increase, plus OTE
about 1 month ago
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you an experienced telesales / telemarketer looking for an opportunity to expand your sales portfolio and move into account management with a leading global organisation.
This role will suit a confident sales agent either starting out in a face to face role or a proven telesales background who wants to grow and develop a territory from new business opportunities to account management through telephone, face to face, presentation and negotiation.
Due to continued growth and investment our client is recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business Selling freight services, export and import to potential new clients and existing customers within the Wakefield area. As a progressive role there is a basic starting salary of £19,400, plus uncapped OTE and a company car.
This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored account manager service adding real value to their business and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with Outbound telesales experience would be advantageous
- Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to influence others
- Full Driving Licence essential
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission scheme
- Company Car plus Fuel Card (From Day 1)
- Continuous Training and a mentor to help with personal development
- Unrivalled Sales Scheme to increase earning potential
- Career Progression Bonuses and Awards based on personal an team performance
- Life Assurance, Pension and Healthcare plus many more benefits
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are a proactive sales person who wants a determined career path and have an experience within a similar role or environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.