- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Account management
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2022
- Job Ref: 60993
My client, a fast moving worldwide manufacturer and value-added provider in the field of metal cutting are seeking an Account Manager to provide the “ultimate customer experience” and manage retention and grow business share at business-critical core customers.
The Account Manager role will report to Regional Sales Manager and cover a client base in Gloucs/Wilts/Bristol and North Somerset. The Account Manager responsibilities include maintaining customer relationship, providing timely competitor and market information to the business and creating opportunities for project work to enable long term strategic partnerships.
The successful Account Manager will proactively drive sales and other value adding business activities with industrial clients.
The Account Manager will demonstrate competencies including, not limited to:
• Proactively driving sales and other business activities with industrial customers
• Ability to manage customer requests and business issues effectively within a complex and global matrix organization.
• Ability to build customer relationships and secure customer service excellence through customers` pain points knowledge.
• Being able to successfully sell our total offer to different stakeholders.
• Ability to present and hold negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with all customer's functions.
• Ability to set up and communicate business targets and plans.
• Must be able to analyze and balance main KPIs.
• Able to create synergy, collaborate and gain commitment to execute action.
• Shows high skills in communicating in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
A degree or equivalent qualification/experience in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or economics or a related field is desired.
If you have relevant experience in account management or sales management, along with a proven track record in delivering business results, please apply today. If you have any questions about Account Manager role, please contact Andy Leake at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.