Key Account Manager - Specialist Metals - Dudley - £26k to £32k + bonus
This is an exciting Key Account Manager opportunity to join a market leading supplier in specialist multi-metals.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with Key Account Management and multi-metals experience. Other engineering backgrounds will be considered.
As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts efficiently ensuring full traceability and support these accounts with the sales manager.
- Accurately and correctly process orders on SAP in a timely manner.
- Manage customer order schedules as required.
- Negotiates with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- Resolve any queries or problems as speedily as possible.
- Visit customers when required.
As the Key Account Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Sales experience in the steel industry.
- Sales experience working in Oil & Gas markets will be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Key Account Management experience is essential.
- HNC/HND/BSc or a Degree is beneficial.
If you are interested in this exciting new Key Account Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply,