Due to continued growth my client a global engineering buisness are seeking an Account Manager ideally with Biopharmaceutical industry experience.
The primary purpose of this role is to grow sales and market share. The Account Manager will be responsible for a defined group of direct customers and new business development predominately in the south of the UK in addition to some selected accounts in Ireland.
- Develop and achieve the annual sales plan
- Generate sales action plans to grow new and existing accounts
- Work within a sales team and the divisional support teams to deliver agreed growth strategy and marketing plans
- To use strong opportunity management skills and an ability to work with various functional support groups to ensure that the customer's need is addressed
- Establish strong relationships with end-users to successfully promote Parker's technologies and capabilities
- Position, present and demonstrate system and consumable technologies within our customers' process development and manufacturing groups. This is achieved by one-on-one meetings, technology seminars and/or technology demonstrations
- Coordinate pre-sales project-related activities with all relevant parties on critical projects to successfully close sales opportunities
- Facilitate the introduction of new products and technology
- Establish professional customer/supplier relationships with key personnel in the Process and Biopharm markets
- Maintain a high degree of technical expertise through product and application knowledge
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Life Sciences and/or related Science Degree or equivalent
- Field sales experience with Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical process development/manufacturing, biologics manufacturing, promoting filtration, fluid management solutions & single use technologies
- Demonstrable experience creating and delivering technical presentations, customer relationship management, written customer correspondence, and technical sales
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams, customer relationship management at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, service oriented and result focused team player
- PC literacy is essential
This role would suit an individual currently working as an Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or Sales Engineer.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive Account Manager role with a global engineering business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.