Account Manager - Automotive Test Facilities
Midlands, Coventry, Wolverhampton
The purpose of the role is to discover sales leads for the business and develop them into profitable orders. This role requires a background and experience specifically in automotive powertrain test or automotive test beds. Some experience of technical sales or account management would be an advantage but not essential.
The duties of the Account Manager - Automotive Test Facilities:
- To develop and maintain regular harmonious relations with the company's potential, past and current customers.
- To develop, maintain and utilise the company's database of contacts required to gain market intelligence and sales leads.
- To actively pursue sales leads and to report to and coordinate with the sales management team.
- Develop and maintain expertise in work costing and the quotation process.
- To create quotations and to negotiate contracts in compliance with the authority level.
- To pro-actively work on the improvement of products and company processes.
- Comply with all quality assurance and environmental protection procedures pertinent to the sales process.
Experience required for the Account Manager - Automotive Test Facilities:
- Experience working with automotive test bed technology or powertrain testing equipment.
- Skilled and experienced in engine or vehicle test technology.
- Can demonstrate a high-level of negotiating, presenting and interpersonal skills.
- I.T literate using M.S products and Salesforce is desirable.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281