My client, a global leader in Ophthalmic medical devices are seeking a synamic Account Manager with experience in the Ophthalmic sector.
The role will suit an individual currently working in an Account Manager, Sales Manager or Business Development Manager role with experience in the Ophthalmic industry.
- Present and sell Ophthalmic Systems product range in surgical and out-patient fields in all areas and associated products to allow workplace solution.
- Full appropriate utilization, organization and accountability of demonstration equipment to facilitate product evaluation and convert sales opportunities in line with company policy
- Negotiation to agreed discount levels, seeking proper approvals to ensure profit/discount levels.
- Identify and develop sales prospects and other key accounts for innovative products
- Prepare customer presentations, tenders, and proposals.
- Be responsible for demonstration of equipment, liaison with EBME, Theatres and Supplies
- The timely follow up of all new leads and referrals resulting from field and marketing activity.
- Carry out defined sales action plans and schedules, as part of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal customers to facilitate delivery of customer orders/supply contracts and resolution of customer enquiries
- Coordinate supply contracts and provide customer training/product troubleshooting
- Project/Forecast the number of sales to be made (both capital and consumable)
- Develop and maintain product knowledge to defined standards of competency.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Participate in marketing events such as exhibitions and workshops, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns/complaints.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Prepare business plan to allow target achievement with review of territory/target objectives quarterly
- Maintain CRM database, Solutions pipeline, Market database to ensure key customer details are correct and known
- Maintain professional conduct, ensuring representation of the Company values and ethics at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Work as a team player
- Be able to work independently
- Act with integrity in relation to customers and work colleagues
- Proactive performance orientation with ability to develop and implement business plan for area
- Ability to develop relationship with KOLs, Theatre personnel, Surgeons, Clinical Educators, Nursing Staff, Business Managers , EBME,NHS Framework and Supplies Departments within the NHS and Private Sector
- University degree in a science or product related field or graduate from a higher institution, or equivalent.
- Proven sales record in Ophthalmic Surgical consumable and capital environment.
- Working knowledge and understanding of theatre environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of staff within a NHS or Private Hospitals quickly
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Account Manager opportunity with a world class organisation.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.