£Competitive plus benefits
An Account Manager is required to lead account management and business development activities for Thermal Management Products supplied to automotive OEM customers. Candidates with experience of developing and maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders in Purchasing, Programme and Engineering departments would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an automotive thermal and energy management solutions supplier based in Chelmsford, requires a proactive Account Manager to pursue opportunities for business development and new program sourcing with the customer(s). As an Account Manager you will be required to:
- Lead quote process to ensure that all required financial metrics are achieved
- Work to manage profitability of program to financial targets
- Robust handover to programme team post sourcing
The Account Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified, or other equivalent qualification, ideally in an engineering subject
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Able to manage multi product/multi plant programmes
- Engineering knowledge of Thermal Management products beneficial
- Excellent administrative, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to analyse financial summaries
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with good negotiation and communication skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Chelmsford based automotive thermal and energy management solutions supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Account Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Account Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.