Darlaston, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £27000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Account Development Manager
Location: Darlaston, West Midlands
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Development Manager to work at our client's site in Darlaston within their sales department.
The role will require the successful candidate to carry out all aspects of sales, business development and customer service.
- To support with the production and implementation of an effective sales plan for each customer, ensure ongoing sales are maximised and inbound enquiries are converted efficiently; working with the small team to ensure we remain within budgeted costs.
- To assist the senior team in managing the activity of all commercial functions that affect existing and potential customers.
- To input where required in the ongoing development of technical capability within the business, carrying out relevant training and supporting in this area where necessary.
- Uphold a deep understanding of the features and benefits of our client's products and services to be able to offer the right solution to each customer
- Maintain all customer contact information through the disciplined use of the CRM system with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement and maintenance
- To work to an agreed account management plan that ensures each customer receives contact on an 8-week call cycle and record all pipeline activities for each customer so that budgeted sales, contribution targets and customer objectives are actively monitored and achieved
- Identify, research and build relationships with all decision makers within the customers' organisation
- Upselling of appropriate products through regular contact with existing customers to ensure maximum sales activity & relationship management
- Working with the Commercial team, liaise/meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business-(to include cold calling, follow up activity and attending trade shows)
- Assist in leads generation and marketing campaigns
- Support the team, utilising the deep knowledge of our existing customers, working with each potential/existing client to develop their business and to proactively expand the portfolio of services our client can provide for them
- Support the development of telesales and customer contact campaigns through various mediums as directed by the senior team
- External customer field support where appropriate to include collation of all customer experience data to enable our client to measure against agreed KPI's
- To assist management with any other related tasks to ensure the efficiency & professionalism of the sales, administration, Marketing Technical function, i.e. telephone orders/mail shots/enquires/ use of social media
- Adopt safe working practices in line with current Company procedures and to undertake appropriate training in Health and Safety
- To adopt a professional approach at all times and with confidentiality (when necessary) in a discreet manner
- Have a personal current up to date appraisal/development plan in operation at all times so that you undertake appropriate learning and development activities for your role
- Development of relationships across sector by raising your profile within the business through various networking mediums
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.