bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
My client is an SME that has been established for over 10 years. They are now at an exciting step of expanding the team and the business. They are looking for a dynamic Account Manager.
If you decide to apply for this role and are successful, you will be entering into a new and fresh opportunity.
They are looking for people that are driven and have a passion to achieve.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Ownership of existing customer accounts
- Co-ordinate internal resources to ensure high quality customer experience
- Impart relevant technical information to customers
- Monitor customer experience and act accordingly
- Liaise with existing and potential customers to understand and document their needs and define solutions open to them
- To monitor and apply relevant industry standard best practices
- Contribute to strategic development of the business
- To ensure effective communication with company stakeholders
- Produce and follow up quotations in liaison with team members
Account Manager Personal specifications
- Account management, internal sales or customer service experience gained in a technical engineering company
- Very strong IT proficiency
- Ability to be self-motivated and work effectively in an exciting environment
- Desirable to have experience in technical engineering environment
- To be able to deliver communication skills
- Flexible attitude to work and willingness to take up other work if required
- SAGE knowledge desirable (not essential)
In return the Account Manager will receive
- Training programme
- Bonus on performance
- A wide variety of experience in an exciting environment
- The ability to progress in your working career
This role will someone currently working as an Account Manager, Internal Sales or Customer Service role ideally in a technical engineering environment.