My client is an SME that has been established for over 10 years. They are now at an exciting step of expanding the team and the business. They are looking for a dynamic Account Manager.
If you decide to apply for this role and are successful, you will be entering into a new and fresh opportunity.
They are looking for people that are driven and have a passion to achieve.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Ownership of existing customer accounts
- Co-ordinate internal resources to ensure high quality customer experience
- Impart relevant technical information to customers
- Monitor customer experience and act accordingly
- Liaise with existing and potential customers to understand and document their needs and define solutions open to them
- To monitor and apply relevant industry standard best practices
- Contribute to strategic development of the business
- To ensure effective communication with company stakeholders
- Produce and follow up quotations in liaison with team members
Account Manager Personal specifications
- Account management, internal sales or customer service experience gained in a technical engineering company
- Very strong IT proficiency
- Ability to be self-motivated and work effectively in an exciting environment
- Desirable to have experience in technical engineering environment
- To be able to deliver communication skills
- Flexible attitude to work and willingness to take up other work if required
- SAGE knowledge desirable (not essential)
In return the Account Manager will receive
- Training programme
- Bonus on performance
- A wide variety of experience in an exciting environment
- The ability to progress in your working career
This role will someone currently working as an Account Manager, Internal Sales or Customer Service role ideally in a technical engineering environment.