Due to continued growth, our client, a leading aerospace hardware distributor, is seeking an Assistant Account Manager to support the Key Account Director in managing overseas customers and assisting in day-to-day business activities.
The Assistant Account Manager will work with the export team to expand its client base and worldwide market share.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Account Manager:
- Responding to customer requests for quotation
- Sourcing components from a broad range of suppliers globally
- Following up outstanding quotations
- Processing customer orders
- Supporting business development activities
- General administration such as filing, data entry and analysis
- Providing support to the Account Manager when they are our of the office
Key Skills and Experience required for the Assistant Account Manager:
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and responsive
- Customer-focussed and capacity to identify connections and opportunities
- Degree-qualified or relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Commercial experience in either selling or buying, ideally with international exposure
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel, Outlook and Word
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Account Coordinator looking for the next step in their career and we anticipate that demand for this role will be high, so please apply directly today, or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.