- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59454
In this role you be working directly and closely with the Regional Sales Manager, dealing with all aspects of clerical and administration work & the day-to-day support of their clients. You will be expected to ensure the highest standards of service and care are given to the clients by liaising with all departments within the company. Through the establishment of strong client relationships, you will look to increase the total spend across their business by; renewing existing contracts, selling additional products and services already used by the client, and identifying opportunities to sell new products and services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Being the first point of contact for all client requests, queries and issues & ensuring these are addressed and managed in a prompt and efficient manner, escalating these if required.
- Generation and formatting of service & usage reports when requested by clients or for periodic review meetings.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records within the CRM.
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst on customer premises
- Managing all new equipment requests.
- Educating the client base on the full range of products and services available and identifying opportunities for additional sales.
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of all products and services offered by the company, to enable easier identification of new sales opportunities.
- Accurate completion of sales and leasing paperwork and general efficient administration
- Attend sales meeting and manufacturer/supplier training courses as required
- Experience of working in a similar role ideally within an office technologies business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
- Good numeracy and analytical skills – Mathematics GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
- Experience of outward-bound calling within a B2B environment
- Good understanding of IT and Networks
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and PR
- Knowledge of the full sales cycle
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player
- Ability to negotiate
- Presentation skills
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.