Attractive Salary & Benefits
about 1 month ago
An opportunity to join the best technical recruitment consultancy in the UK. Based remotely with a major client in South Wales, we are looking for an experienced recruitment Account Delivery Manager to join the team, acting as the key point of contact for an exciting and busy automotive client in South Wales. The role will have a blended working model with time split between home working and on the client site.
The successful candidate will source and deliver candidates to the client and will work with the internal delivery teams to help to drive engagement and to ensure we meet the service level agreements.
- Do you have account management and delivery experience within recruitment, either with an agency or in an in-house role?
- Are you looking to be challenged working in a fast-pace, high quality environment?
- Are you confident in client-facing situations at all levels?
- Can you think on your feet, resolve problems and get the best result for all parties?
- Do you want to be the customer’s first choice?
Leading the delivery of a managed service programme on site in line with standard processes and individual client needs. This will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Provide on-site support, receive and acknowledge all vacancies released from HR, ensuring internal approval and authorisation has been gained
- Qualification of requirements with the Line Manager and HR contacts and production of a briefing document outlining all of the key requirements of the vacancy
- Sourcing of candidates, release of vacancies to recruitment teams and, where appropriate, to second tier agencies
- Screening all CVs submitted, chasing feedback and arranging interviews
- Meeting with Line Managers to gain feedback on interviews and ensuring that this is complete and realistic, challenging this feedback where appropriate
- Working in collaboration with the client and internal teams to establish an effective second tier of suppliers to ensure full delivery to client
- Establish effective working relationships with all Line Managers, advising and influencing them on market conditions, availability of skills and market rates
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal support functions such as finance, security, HR, Procurement etc.
- Assist and attend interviews to support Line Managers where required
- Managing contractor workforce and providing on-site support for contractor queries on an ongoing basis including applications for rate increases, disciplinary requirements, performance reviews
- Negotiation of new starter offers and managing the offer process to ensure candidates receive accurate and timely paperwork
- Resolving invoicing and payment issues in a timely manner
If you are degree qualified, a great communicator with experience in recruitment account management and delivery, apply today!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.