£32k - 33k per year + OT + Company benefits
about 2 months ago
AC & Refrigeration Engineer
We are looking for an experienced AC & Refrigeration Engineer for an independent provider of Refrigeration service and maintenance.
- Cover South Birmingham & East Midlands region maintaining and servicing Commercial & Supermarket Refrigeration and Air Con equipment on key customers sites.
- Servicing and carry out planned maintenance to refrigeration & AC systems
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure all Refrigeration & AC equipment is functional and safe to use
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Refrigeration / AC service fault finding and repair work
- Experienced working on commercial and/or supermarket equipment
- Either an FGAS, CO2 or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Pay - £32,500 pa + OT
- OT - x1.5 weekdays & Saturdays, x2 Sundays & BH
- 40 hour contracted week
- 1 in 5 standby
- £100 standby allowance
- Door to door
- Local area of coverage
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, pack system, hydrocarbon, CO2, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, CO2, Supermarket refrigeration, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.