Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
over 1 year ago
Job title: AAT Trainer / Assessor / Tutor
Salary Range; Up to £33,000 DOE plus excellent benefits
Location: Home-based covering Staffordshire
This well-respected Training Organisation with an Ofsted Grade 2 (grade 1 in some areas) has won multiple Levy contracts with committed and prestigious employers across the West Midlands. This organisation is committed in achieving Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding status and requires quality delivery staff to help them achieve this.
An AAT Trainer / Assessor / Tutor is required to deliver quality training to learners both at the workplace and in a classroom basis, identifying the needs of the learner to ensure on-programme stability and progression for each Accountancy Apprenticeship.
Due to several new Levy Employer Contracts, this leading Training Organisation requires a quality-focused Accountancy professional who cares about the learner-journey, understands the importance of quality and compliance regarding Accountancy legislation's, and is committed in passing across the knowledge gained from a strong Accountancy career history onto others. Our AAT Trainers / Assessors are required to:
- Manage the progression of a caseload of Apprentices based across your designated region, responsible for each Apprentice's journey, providing pastoral care and functional skills support where necessary (additional FS Support will be provided by dedicated Functional Skills Tutors).
- Ensure Apprentice's records are accurate, funding compliant and supported in a timely progression onto and through the gateway for EPA.
- Help prepare and deliver creative and engaging lesson plans to ensure both the Employer's and the Apprentice's expectations are met.
- Able to create and develop relationships with Employers and Apprentices whilst successfully meeting delivery and quality expectations.
The AAT Trainer / Assessor / Tutor should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed (full training can be provided here for unqualified Trainers / Assessors).
- Occupational competency within Accountancy and either AAT, ACA, CIMA, ACCA accredited.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support (this can be in-house experience for unqualified Trainers / Assessors).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone from the Accountancy industry to work for a national Training Organisation. In return for your experience, this Training Organisation will offer you:
- Annual Salary up to £33,000 per annum, with pay progression after a set period.
- Highly competitive employee benefits package including over 7 weeks Holiday, excellent pension, childcare vouchers, private health care plans, and gym & nursery facilities.
- Access to training for additional accredited courses and flexible working conditions.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of bespoke learning delivery approach and tailored mentoring and assessing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the AAT Trainer / Assessor / Tutor, please contact Addie Marks at Jonathan Lee Group on 01384 446 137.