Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client that has an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of process assembly or production assembly to work within a manufacturing business. They're seeking a Process Operator in Coventry, and the role comes with a contract rate of £13.80 per hour
As a Process Operator, you will be required to:
- Handle raw materials supplied to work streams
- Deliver and set up workload
- Accurately assemble and inspect high-value MOD parts
- Perform tooling and material changes
- Machine load and safe unloading of parts
To apply for this Process Operator role, you will need a good manufacturing or engineering background. You will also require the following:
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- The ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £13.80.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Process Operator position in Coventry , and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included