Do you have CAS Modeller experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Kenilworth? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a CAS Modeller, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate.
As a CAS Modeller, you will be part of a design team who are working on some niche EV's for the global market. You will create and release surfaces that faithfully capture design intent.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Assist the creative process by interpreting 2D sketches into 3D data for design iteration and approval
- Sketch 3D Surfaces to aid aesthetic design development
- Create initial theme proposals to support aesthetic and feasibility studies
To apply for this CAS Modeller role, you must be degree-qualified or equivalent with proven experience in creative and technical digital surface creation using Alias. You will also require the following:
- Experience as a CAS Modeller
- Experience in working with engineering inputs
- Ability to interpret design sketches to create appropriate surface proposals
- Knowledge of VRED and Unreal (advantageous)
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract rate, and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract CAS Modeller position in Kenilworth. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included