Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to join a welcoming team. This full-time, permanent role comes with a salary of £30,00040,000 p/a and excellent benefits.
As a Catering Engineer, you will be required to work on a variety of commercial catering appliances (excluding refrigeration) including fault finding, gas and electrical testing - along with annual inspections and services. Occasional out-of-hours work is required and minimal participation with an on-call rota (only covering the South Wales area)
If you were already up and running in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in last week.:
- Service, maintenance & repair of commercial catering equipment in line with SFG20
- Fault finding on electrical & gas commercial catering equipment
- Working to customer service levels, ensuring their food service equipment is repaired and returned to service as quickly as possible
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed in full following each job
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with product manufacturers and suppliers to ensure the correct parts are identified whilst on-site
To apply for this Catering Engineer role, you will need experience with commercial catering equipment, including cooking and ware-washing, for at least two years. You will also require the following:
- COMCAT 1,3 & 5
- CMC Commercial Mobile Gas Qualification (preferred)
- LPG Changeover (Preferred)
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £30,000 to £40,000 p/a and a benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We also have an opportunity for a Trainee Catering Engineer, so if you are part qualified and want to join a supportive business, please contact apply.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Catering Engineer position in Swansea. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included