Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client looking for a Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities for a 12-month contract. This is a full-time role that comes with a PAYE rate of £18.01 per hour.
As a Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities, you will support testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
Your duties will include:
- Prepare and build vehicles and components for crash tests in line with local procedures and engineering manuals
- Support evaluation and concern identification, including liaison with the Test Engineer
- Support delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the section
- Use skills to provide support to other sections as required
To apply for this Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities role, you will need a degree in mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering with a recognised Apprenticeship or qualification within a relevant field. You will also require the following:
- C&G / BTEC L3 (preferable)
- Fully proficient in Excel data management and producing graphs
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for report writing and presentation preparation
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included