Do you have experience working with Motors or Rewinders, and are you seeking a new job in Manufacturing within the Yeovil area? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a long-standing manufacturing business recruit an Assistant Production Manager, the role comes with an excellent salary up to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience) and benefits package.
This role would be ideal for someone who has a Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering background that is familiar with Quality or Process Engineering and has come from the Automotive, Motor sport, Off-Highway or Defence industry
As an Assistant Production Manager, you will assist with the day-to-day operation of the site, ensuring that the product is produced efficiently, effectively, and consistently to a high quality. You will also assist in the effective and efficient stock management of the branch products and generate production plans supporting business stock targets.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Assist the management, reviewing and reporting all overtime, holiday, and sickness
- Assist with Return-to-work interviews in accordance with the Company's Attendance Policy
- Help manage the production process, managing the production schedules in line with the customer requirements and the overall needs of the business
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of equipment
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to
To apply for this Assistant Production Manager role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular). You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation
- Excellent organisational skills and diligence
- The ability to multi-task when dealing with staff matters
- Proven experience to work as part of a team
- An engineering background (advantageous but not essential)
You'll receive an excellent salary up to £40,000 per annum and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Assistant Production Manager position in Yeovil. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included