Job title: Business support Administrator
Salary Range: Competitive DOE
Hours: 37.5-hour week. 9:00 - 5:30pm, 1 day WFH after completing probation period.
Location: Midlands Agri-Tech Innovation Hub, Poultry Drive, Edgmond, Newport, TF10 8JZ
Who are we?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SMEs to high profile OEMs within the automotive, aerospace, defence, medical and smart energy sector industries for over 45 years.
Our whole culture is built around service excellence. Our track record over four decades upholds this commitment, with more than 85% repeat business.
Main Purpose of the Job
We have an excellent opportunity to join our Shropshire operation in Edgmond as a Business Support Administrator to provide full administrative support, communicating all relevant information to the consultancy team, in order to meet and satisfy the demands of clients, candidates and consultants effectively and efficiently.
This role will be located at the state-of-the-art Midlands Agri-Tech Innovation Hub facility in Edgmond, Newport, Shropshire.
As a Business Support Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Administer the recruitment process, assisting consultants to develop their assigned area of responsibility and expertise.
- Prioritise and carry out routine administration tasks and activities, including preparation of candidate reports, emails and contracts.
- Collection of candidate ID, Limited Company details and liaison with clients on purchase order cover.
- Assist with payroll queries and have an understanding of contractor working options (LTD/Umbrella)
- Liaison with candidate and clients, organising interviews, chasing progress through to offer stage and communicating results.
- Promptly processing and introducing marketable candidates to consultants.
- Attend client meetings in an administrative capacity if required, keeping accurate records and minutes.
- Provide administration support for clients and assist in developing and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- When required by the consultant, process send outs to clients.
- Register vacancies and manage subsequent activities.
- Produce statistics and information on activities, utilising Excel and Word.
- Develop client relationships and as required determine current or future vacancies communicating with other teams within the organisation.
- Work as a team member and contribute to team ethos through effective internal communication.
- Have a good understanding of the industry covered within the team and a general awareness of the Jonathan Lee business.
- Ensure clients and candidates are at all times given a positive and professional image of the Jonathan Lee business.
Successful applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Recruitment experience - advantageous
- Experience of working within an administration support role
- Approachable and friendly / positive attitude
- Effective and appropriate communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Flexible in approach to the role/other duties within the business
- Ideally RSA Office skills qualified.
- IT literate
- Professional conduct to reflect terms and conditions of employment.
- Consistency and accuracy of data, information and reports in the database and management scoreboard
- Added value from consultants and clients.
- Timely and appropriate response to candidates, client and consultant needs
- Appropriate communication skills with candidates, clients and consultants
In return you will receive:
- Market leading Salary
- 15% monthly Profit linked bonus scheme
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Options to Buy and Sell Holidays
- Tailored training to progress your career
- Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 day working from home once 6 month probation completed.
- Pension: Match workplace pension up to 5%
- Extras: Company Laptop and hardware, Free parking, onsite costa coffee, onsite shower facilities.
If you feel you have the above and want to work within a 45 year heritage consultancy business please apply.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included