Do you have machine operator experience, and are you seeking a new job in Bridgnorth, Shropshire? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a leading manufacturing organisation find a full-time Production Assembly Operative, and the role comes with a pay rate of £11.50 to £13.22 per hour to work a permanent 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm shift. The roles are straight permanent role
As a Machine Operator, you will be working for a leading manufacturing organisation within the Automotive, Motorsport, Marine and MOD sector.
In a typical week, you will be required to:
- Handle raw materials supplied to work streams
- Handle delivery and set up workload
- Set and operate bespoke machinery, including assembly and inspection of high-value motorsport parts
- Tooling and material changes.
To apply for these machine operator roles, you will need a good manufacturing or engineering background. You will also require the following:
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Press or machine operating experience
- Ability to work to written instructions
- The ability to understand and follow verbal instructions and pay attention to detail.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent pay rate per hour rate of £11.00 - £13.22 per hour.
To apply for this Production Assembly Operative contract in Bridgnorth, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included