Do you have CAD design experience, and are you seeking a new job in Stoke on Trent? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a CAD Designer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a CAD Designer, you will provide bespoke furniture designs for internal and external customers and create CNC programmes for all furniture, equipment and R&D projects. You will offer a functional and innovative solution to customer requirements while incorporating the latest technology and innovations, utilising both traditional and leading-edge materials and products.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Develop the concept through artistic impression via CAD design to CNC program
- Create programming data for the CNC router to manufacture component parts
- Generate product specifications and data to support Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
- Work closely with technical services to provide solutions for the installation and presentation of new and updated gaming hardware
- Monitor manufacturing methods and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of production
To apply for this CAD Designer role, you will need a qualification in industrial or product design, ideally at a degree level. You will also require the following:
- Experience in Solidworks with Camwork or Alpha Cam
- Working knowledge of Electrical or Electronic design interfaces (An advantage)
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical internal and external customers
- A working knowledge of ISO9001: 2012 would be desirable
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your committed approach.
If this full-time CAD Designer job in Stoke on Trent motivates and inspires you, please contact Chris Mead 01384 446128 , email@example.com at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included